Skip to main content

Hellbound: Regretting you...

Because I hear it more often around me that women are enchantresses!
In a given circumstance, men are hellbound to women, but vice versa does not happen. Even if that is to happen, it is extremely rare like watching men cry. You might say we are prejudiced about that concept. It is undeniable that if you ask around, you will hardly find any mature women being spellbound by a man from her past.


And certainly, I disliked the idea very much to begin with as it questions your disparity in loyalty or love towards the one you are with. I take pride to be a perfectly non-judgmental but even I would look at those men with cocked-eyes as in "such deceiving peasant!" and also to those women "such manipulating witches!"
Have ever thought I would stand on that line someday, making excuse to myself, for myself.

I have never been very good at expressing emotions and still get accused wrongly for being so stone-hearted person! It is however true, I do let go of people first for some very valid personal reasons before they do. But that does not mean I get hurt less, rather many times more than those whom I let go.
I had done the same to him as well. Long long time ago, almost decades ago! It sounds quiet exaggerating even to me.

And yet, here I am, till the very today, I am hellbound to him!
It is indeed a mystery to me too, that how on earth I failed to push him away over the past years. How come he still greets me with "My little sun shine!"

13 years...
When there were men in my life, women in his life, and now a wife! How can he say the exact same words in exact same time for bleeding 13 years and does not forget for once! Sometimes I would say or do things just to check if those were intentional technique to keep me spellbound. But I rather became more enchanted in the process.

There was never a day I was not attacked by hearing this (after a long giggle) "Do not laugh like that, please. I told you! It makes me give on everything!" when he has a marriage of love!
I would prefer to be deaf than hearing such colloquial, cliché, and cringy pick-up lines in an usual situation.

But damnation to this man, he made me miss those lines at certain point! He made me believe thoroughly how my smile touches his heart and never faltered once. And he made me realize that is my weapon to use against him. It's enchanting as hell, it makes me greedy. So much so, that sometimes he almost succeeds to cloud my judgement.

He is spellbound to this woman who has never been his.

I am hellbound to this man who will never be mine.regretting you 1.jpg


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The portrait of a lady in fire and cold

  If you say my life is blend, it will not be presumed entirely wrong; however, not quite right either. If I must say, I have only started to live life when I was 25 years old, graduated, a fresh intern. Before that it's all hazy and blurry, not in a sense that I do not remember anything, but because I remember almost every pros of a bumping-stranger, but nowhere amidst that, I could find myself, as you are in your lucid dreams, a observer only. So if I am referring to a life or anything relevant to life, it's always from the age of 25. Hence, these 5 years of mine have been the time I lived. If I am to say, I lived as I pleased, that will not be incorrect. Of course, I had to be burdened with the responsibilities, criticism, denial and in terms of acquisition of an elderly child who belonged to any middle-class family; regardless, I was capable of living a life I have desired since my sense of life itself. With all these sacrifices, compromises I have chose to make with my own

চৈত্রে সংক্রান্তি!

শর্টকার্ট বাজার আর চালু রান্নার চিন্তা নিয়ে বাজারে গেলেও, নজরকাড়া সবুজের কচি পুঁইশাকের টসটসে আঁটিটা দেখে পা যেন ওখানেই আটকে গেলো। প্রথম দেখায় প্রেমে পড়ার মতো। নতুন বাসায় আসার পর, কাঁচা বাজারে এখনো পা রাখা হয়নি। অবশেষে সারাদিন ঘুমিয়ে পেটে যখন ছুঁচোর কের্তন শুরু হলো, উঠে চোখেমুখে পানি দিয়ে, ঝিমাতে ঝিমাতে মানিব্যাগ হাতে নিয়ে গেঞ্জিটা গায়ে চাপিয়ে নীচে নামলাম। মাসের শুরু হলেও, মানিব্যাগের অবস্থা শোচনীয়। ভাবতে লাগলাম কি কেনা যায়, যাতে করে এই মাসে ৩/৪ বার রান্না করা যাবে এই এক বাজারেই। ভাবলাম মুরগী/গরুর মাংস নিয়ে নিব, ল্যাঠা চুকে যাবে। কিন্তু খুব সব্জিটব্জি খেতে ইচ্ছে করলো, সারা সপ্তাহ বিফ/চিকেন খেয়ে মুখে অরুচি চলে আসছে রিতীমতো। সারা মাসে ৩/৪ বার রহস্য হচ্ছে প্রতি সপ্তাহে আমি একদিন রাঁধি, দুইদিন খাই। আর সাধারণত দিনে একবেলা খাই। এখন এই একবেলা খাই শুনে আপনার কল্পিত "ডায়েট"এর ধারণাকে প্রশ্রয় দেবেননা। এটা আসলে রান্নার আলসেমির কারণে। সপ্তাহের ৫ দিন আপিসে লাঞ্চ দেয়, সাথে দেয় টুকটাক নাস্তা, আর যত মন চায় তত চা/কফি। রুটিন এমন হয়েছে যে, খাই কেবল যতক্ষন কাজের মাঝে থাকি। বাসায় ফিরে ঘুম, ঘুম থেক

অপ্সৃশ্যা!

 দু'হাত পকেটে পুরে যখন রাস্তা পার হচ্ছো, গাড়ির স্বচ্ছ কাঁচের ভেতর দিয়ে, তোমার বুড়িয়ে যাওয়া চুলগুলো, ঠিক আলাদা করতে পারছিলাম! কপট অভিমানে আনমনে বললাম, "কতদিন নিজের যত্ন নাওনা!" কথা দিয়েছিলে, এক মুঠো জোনাকি ধরে ঘর আলো করে দেবে! তারপর কয়েকযুগ পেরিয়ে গেলো, তবুও তোমার জোনাকি ধরা হলোনা! এই মুহূর্তে চশমার কাঁচ মুছতে গিয়ে, ভেবে দেখলাম, সে অপেক্ষায় আছি আমি আজো! তোমার মনে পড়ে? সিঁদুরের কৌটো হাতে এসে বলেছিলাম, "আমার বেনারসি, চুড়ি-ফিতা কিচ্ছু চাইনা, সিঁদুর পরাবে আর বুকের মাঝে রাখবে। মাঝেমাঝে বাস্তবতার কাছে হেরে গেলে, অল্প করে নাহয় আক্ষেপও করবে।" তুমি হেসে বলেছিলে, " বোকা মেয়ে! শুধু ভালবাসা সস্তা, ওতে সংসার চলে না। যে তোমাকে রানী করে রাখতে পারবেনা, তোমাকে ছোঁবার অধিকার তার হবেনা। তুমি বরং সুখী হও! " আমি তোমার মুখপানে চেয়ে থেকে, কি যেনো খুঁজছিলাম দীর্ঘক্ষণ! চোখের পাতাটা কি কেঁপেছিল? গালের পেশীগুলো মেকি হাসির আড়ালে কি হঠাৎ আড়ষ্ট হয়েছিলো? ট্রাফিকের আড়ালে তুমি অদৃশ্য হয়ে গেলে, কিন্তু আমি তোমাকে ঠিক দেখেছি, আর সে মুহূর্তেই বুঝেছি, তুমি ভালো নেই। আমাকে ছাড়া তুমি ভালো থাক