Skip to main content

Chapter-4: Solemn declaration!

These days every part of the gossip in the Re-life Dynasty is all about one topic.

The arrival of The Grand Marshal in Re-life Dynasty.  

Three of the 10 Generals of Rhyza City are having a carousal together. 



: "So! When is she arriving!" Asked General Serina of Noriya.

: Not sure. She is in the Capital. Taking handover as far as I know from Queen Nora" softly replied General Ayira of Rijawn.

: "This is unacceptable. Why on earth a woman out of nowhere will hon the throne! I don’t understand what is Her Highness, the Empress thinking!" Said General  Keiroz of Messa.

: "I too don’t understand a thing! There are so many capable person here, around us for the throne. Why on earth someone with no knowledge of this Dynasty will just come and take the throne! Well not that I really mind, I'm fine with anything Her Highness decides!" said General Ayira smirking at the idea of how she is instigating the conspiracy while playing the safe side.

Keiroz drank one whole glass in one sip and thumped the glass on the table. Airya laughed silently. She played just perfect. As expected both General Keiroz and Serina got angrier even more. 

: Also, I would say this selection process is so weird! I mean you know she used to be in the same training camp with me! She was so careless and reckless about study, continuously scolded by the Major for her repeatability making mistakes, even her points were so low..." Aiyra stopped dramatically 

: "Really! How the hell then she made it this far so quickly!" Said General Keiroz in more pissed voice. 

: "well! Whatever we try, I think we should work together at this. If we are not united, she will penetrate and break us to the point" Said Serina with a worried voice. "Not to mention The Grand Marshal does has some capability which is why she able to get a hold on this. So she will definitely bite back in the hardest way. We have to make sure none of us betrayed in the last moment." She added more cautiously. 

: "Well! This is decided. SHE will not survive here. We will make sure she pay the price of this audacity and run away as soon as she comes here!" Said General Keiroz with conviction.

She raised her glass, "Herewith begins " The Conspiracy in Raven Hall" 

General Aiyra tossed with her with a satisfied grin in her face "I won’t say I hate HER. But you guys are important to me then HER. I guess I don’t have a choice but to join"

Serina dithered for a moment but couldn’t do much against these two ladies.

: " Well then! I guess I'll go along!" said General Serina with a sigh.

_________________________________________

Chapter- 4

Book-1: Conspiracy in Raven Hall

Book Series: Journey of an Adamant Queen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The portrait of a lady in fire and cold

  If you say my life is blend, it will not be presumed entirely wrong; however, not quite right either. If I must say, I have only started to live life when I was 25 years old, graduated, a fresh intern. Before that it's all hazy and blurry, not in a sense that I do not remember anything, but because I remember almost every pros of a bumping-stranger, but nowhere amidst that, I could find myself, as you are in your lucid dreams, a observer only. So if I am referring to a life or anything relevant to life, it's always from the age of 25. Hence, these 5 years of mine have been the time I lived. If I am to say, I lived as I pleased, that will not be incorrect. Of course, I had to be burdened with the responsibilities, criticism, denial and in terms of acquisition of an elderly child who belonged to any middle-class family; regardless, I was capable of living a life I have desired since my sense of life itself. With all these sacrifices, compromises I have chose to make with my own

চৈত্রে সংক্রান্তি!

শর্টকার্ট বাজার আর চালু রান্নার চিন্তা নিয়ে বাজারে গেলেও, নজরকাড়া সবুজের কচি পুঁইশাকের টসটসে আঁটিটা দেখে পা যেন ওখানেই আটকে গেলো। প্রথম দেখায় প্রেমে পড়ার মতো। নতুন বাসায় আসার পর, কাঁচা বাজারে এখনো পা রাখা হয়নি। অবশেষে সারাদিন ঘুমিয়ে পেটে যখন ছুঁচোর কের্তন শুরু হলো, উঠে চোখেমুখে পানি দিয়ে, ঝিমাতে ঝিমাতে মানিব্যাগ হাতে নিয়ে গেঞ্জিটা গায়ে চাপিয়ে নীচে নামলাম। মাসের শুরু হলেও, মানিব্যাগের অবস্থা শোচনীয়। ভাবতে লাগলাম কি কেনা যায়, যাতে করে এই মাসে ৩/৪ বার রান্না করা যাবে এই এক বাজারেই। ভাবলাম মুরগী/গরুর মাংস নিয়ে নিব, ল্যাঠা চুকে যাবে। কিন্তু খুব সব্জিটব্জি খেতে ইচ্ছে করলো, সারা সপ্তাহ বিফ/চিকেন খেয়ে মুখে অরুচি চলে আসছে রিতীমতো। সারা মাসে ৩/৪ বার রহস্য হচ্ছে প্রতি সপ্তাহে আমি একদিন রাঁধি, দুইদিন খাই। আর সাধারণত দিনে একবেলা খাই। এখন এই একবেলা খাই শুনে আপনার কল্পিত "ডায়েট"এর ধারণাকে প্রশ্রয় দেবেননা। এটা আসলে রান্নার আলসেমির কারণে। সপ্তাহের ৫ দিন আপিসে লাঞ্চ দেয়, সাথে দেয় টুকটাক নাস্তা, আর যত মন চায় তত চা/কফি। রুটিন এমন হয়েছে যে, খাই কেবল যতক্ষন কাজের মাঝে থাকি। বাসায় ফিরে ঘুম, ঘুম থেক

অপ্সৃশ্যা!

 দু'হাত পকেটে পুরে যখন রাস্তা পার হচ্ছো, গাড়ির স্বচ্ছ কাঁচের ভেতর দিয়ে, তোমার বুড়িয়ে যাওয়া চুলগুলো, ঠিক আলাদা করতে পারছিলাম! কপট অভিমানে আনমনে বললাম, "কতদিন নিজের যত্ন নাওনা!" কথা দিয়েছিলে, এক মুঠো জোনাকি ধরে ঘর আলো করে দেবে! তারপর কয়েকযুগ পেরিয়ে গেলো, তবুও তোমার জোনাকি ধরা হলোনা! এই মুহূর্তে চশমার কাঁচ মুছতে গিয়ে, ভেবে দেখলাম, সে অপেক্ষায় আছি আমি আজো! তোমার মনে পড়ে? সিঁদুরের কৌটো হাতে এসে বলেছিলাম, "আমার বেনারসি, চুড়ি-ফিতা কিচ্ছু চাইনা, সিঁদুর পরাবে আর বুকের মাঝে রাখবে। মাঝেমাঝে বাস্তবতার কাছে হেরে গেলে, অল্প করে নাহয় আক্ষেপও করবে।" তুমি হেসে বলেছিলে, " বোকা মেয়ে! শুধু ভালবাসা সস্তা, ওতে সংসার চলে না। যে তোমাকে রানী করে রাখতে পারবেনা, তোমাকে ছোঁবার অধিকার তার হবেনা। তুমি বরং সুখী হও! " আমি তোমার মুখপানে চেয়ে থেকে, কি যেনো খুঁজছিলাম দীর্ঘক্ষণ! চোখের পাতাটা কি কেঁপেছিল? গালের পেশীগুলো মেকি হাসির আড়ালে কি হঠাৎ আড়ষ্ট হয়েছিলো? ট্রাফিকের আড়ালে তুমি অদৃশ্য হয়ে গেলে, কিন্তু আমি তোমাকে ঠিক দেখেছি, আর সে মুহূর্তেই বুঝেছি, তুমি ভালো নেই। আমাকে ছাড়া তুমি ভালো থাক